Since alt tunings will feature quite a bit here I'm sure, here's how it's done:
1. Select the </> symbol in the button above the text box.
2. The words (code)(/code) will come up, except the brackets will be square.
3. Hit the Enter key to go to the next line, and start inputting your tuning between the two sets of brackets.
4. Make sure to use the Tab key to separate the text/numbers (hit Tab to go to the next element).
5. Hit Enter to go to the next line, while staying within the square brackets.
6. When done, start typing outside the right-hand square bracket.
This sounds much more complicated than it is, but it took me a bit of trial and error to grasp so I'm trying to save you the trouble. Here is how PowerDraw tuning in C looks with this method:
Code: Select all
BLOW C E G C E G A C E A HOLE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 DRAW D G B D F A B D G C
OK, over to you - let's have your weird and wonderful alt harmonica tunings!