Chord harmonica out of a seydel sample (12 holes switch harp) (and 16 hole variant) 16 holes customizer anyone?

Anything apart from the two mainstream default harmonicas (Solo-tuned fully-valved chromatic, and un-valved Richter 10-hole diatonic). Alternate tunings, different construction, new functionality, interesting old designs, wishful-thinking... whatever!
UdovisDevoh

Chord harmonica out of a seydel sample (12 holes switch harp) (and 16 hole variant) 16 holes customizer anyone?

Post by UdovisDevoh » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:41 pm

I would like to build a chromatic harmonica out of a seydel sample (12 holes switch harp). With it, it will be possible to play most major and minor chords (+major 7th and minor 7th), but there will be no diminished nor dominant 7th chords.

Here's my layout:
|1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |8 |9 |10|11|12|
|d |F |a |C |e |G |b |D |f#|A |c#|E | (slide out)
(identical blow and draw except octave changes, to make muli-octave chords and arpeggios)

|c#|E |g#|B |F#|C#|G#|D#|g |Bb|d |F | (blow)
|c#|E |g#|B |d#|bb|f |c |g |Bb|d |F | (draw, some changes for more chords, but mostly octave changes)

I would also like to make a 16 hole variant of this tuning (with less compromise):

|1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |6 |7 |8 |9 |10|11|12|13|14|15|16|
|d |F |a |C |e |G |b |D |f#|A |c#|E |g#|B |d#|F#|

|E |g#|B |d#|F#|bb|C#|f |G#|c |D#|g |Bb|d |F |a |

I know seydel can sell custom 12 holes switch harps, but they do not offer customized 16 hole ones. Do you know any company that can customize 16 hole harps?

Thank you